Super convenient location!
25th Ave between Irving St. and Lincoln Way - Walking distance to shops, groceries, banks, restaurants and drinks, etc.
1-minute walk to Judah St. or 5 minute walk to 19th Ave for public transportation or 10 minute drive to UCSF/SFSU/CCSF.
1 block from muni J-line taking you to Financial District, Embarcadero, AT&T Park, Union Square. A convenient and spacious place to call home!
- Recently remodeled
- 4 Bedrooms with closets in bedroom (Approx. 150-200 sq. ft each)
- 2 Bathrooms: shower, sink, faucets, vanity, mirror, ventilation fan, toilet etc
- Large Living Room
- Large Dining Room
- Kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, gas range, range hood, and plenty of cabinets
- Multiple large closets in hallways = lots of storage space!
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout the unit
- Washer and Dryer available on site (not coin operated!)
- 1 Garage and 1 driveway parking space (and street parking available)
Monthly Rent $6000
Move In Total = 1st month rent and 1.5 to 2 times rent for Security Deposit (depending on credit worthiness and previous rental history)
Tenant pays for all utilities.
No smoking of any kind.
Require current complete credit report with credit score, income/employment verification (or co-signers') and prior rental reference check.
Please email with an introduction about yourself and potential housemates and include links to your LinkedIn profiles to make an appointment for viewing.
Thank you for your interest!
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.