1256 Liberty Parkway NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
3 Bedroom 3 Bath (2 full baths, 2 half baths)
Gated townhome community with pool and dog park. Active neighborhood, perfect for college students, young professionals, and families with young children.
Centrally located with easy access to GA Tech, GA State, Westside Design District shops and restaurants, Buckhead shops and restaurants, I-75, I-285.
-Brand New HVAC
-Large living area with laminate floors and access to front porch.
-Eat in kitchen with bonus breakfast bar, separate pantry, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and ceramic tile back splash.
- Kitchen is open to sizeable back deck with views of city skyline and direct access to shared back yard
- Large one car garage with ample storage. Space for additional car in driveway. Street parking also available.
-Bedroom on terrace level has a half bath and large walk in closet.
-Coat closet on terrace level.
-Master bedroom on upper level features full bath with double vanity and large walk in closet.
- Additional bedroom on upper level features full bath with single vanity and closet.
- Laundry Closet in upstairs hall features built in storage. Washer and Dryer to remain.
- Linen closet in upstairs hall.
We do not accept Section 8
We do not allow cats
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Bolton by $320.
Students who live in this rental at 1256 NW Liberty Parkway attend the following Atlanta Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Sutton Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
North Atlanta High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.