- This unit is approximately 800 Sq. Ft.
- 2 medium size rooms and a large room all with generous closets
- 1 medium size room has a private bathroom with shower
- Large open plan living room/dining room/kitchen with hardwood floors
- Bedrooms with wall to wall stain resistant carpet
- Gas range, dishwasher, and refrigerator in the kitchen
- Granite counter top on top of solid hardwood cabinets
- Great location near restaurants, shopping, and transportation
-Monkeybrains Internet Connection Installed
- Landlord pays Water & Garbage
- Street parking only (feel free to ask about great parking options during our tour)
- No laundry in the building but there several laundromats nearby including BrainWash (approximately 6 minutes walk from property and check out their website at www.brainwash.com)
- Civic center Bart
- Civic center corporate shuttle stops (Microsoft, Google, Apple)
- Blocks from the new Twiter Headquarters
- 10 minutes bike ride to 4th St Caltrain
- Starbucks 3 doors down
- Urban Market less than a block away
- 2 blocks away from BrainWash
Pictures and videos are of a comparable unit. Updated pictures/video coming soon.
Viewing/Tours: This property is close to my office at 1256 Howard Street, so I can do private viewings between 8:30 am - 5:30 pm Monday through Friday. If you are interested in weekend showings, do not hesitate to ask.
If you have any questions that do not pertain to viewing the unit, please call our leasing agent Joe.
Applications will be provided. Please be prepared to provide proof of income and a recent full credit report. Security deposit is equivalent to one month's rent. Total move-in cost is security deposit and prorated first month's rent.
Garbage included in rent
Water included in rent
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $3,700, while 3 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.