* Virtual Tour: https
* 1st Floor Center Unit. South Exposure, Good light.
* Updated, clean, well maintained studio in vintage 1926 bldg.
* All residents are carefully screened for credit, criminal & prior rental history
* Only 2 blocks from Cheesman Park.
* Nicely sized walk-in closet
* Extra storage space available & included with rent
* Secured indoor bicycle parking
* Newer high efficiency front load washer/dryer in pleasant on site laundry room
* Individually controlled heat
* Water, trash, recycling services included in rent
* Wireless Internet included with rent
* Waiting list for of-street parking $50/month
*Some flexibility on being available between December 18 & January 1 * Resident pays Heat and Electric *Absolutely non-smokers only! We enforce this requirement!! *Need good credit (score 650 or above), rental history, & employment or student verification to qualify. Please, no exceptions. * If interested, call Mark at 303-332-6474. Leave message-I check messages frequently - calls usually returned within a couple hours
This listing is cheaper than the average studio in Cheesman Park by $162.
Students who live in this rental at 1236 N Marion Street #4 attend the following Denver Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Morey Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
East High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.