*Virtual Tour: https
*1st Floor Center Unit. South Exposure, Good light.
*Renovated, clean, well maintained studio in vintage 1926 bldg.
*All residents are carefully screened for credit, criminal & prior rental history
* Only 2 blocks from Cheesman Park.
* Nicely sized walk-in closet
* Extra storage space available & included with rent
* Secured indoor bicycle parking
* Newer high efficiency front load washer/dryer in pleasant on site laundry room
* Individually controlled heat
* Water, trash, recycling services included in rent
* Wireless Internet included with rent
* 1 off-street parking spot available, optional, $40/month (currently small waiting list)
*Resident pays Heat and Electric *Absolutely non-smokers only! We enforce this requirement!! *Need good credit (score 650 or above), rental history, &amp;amp;amp; employment or student verification to qualify. Please, no exceptions. * If interested, call Mark at 303-332-6474. Leave message-I check messages frequently - calls usually returned within a couple hours
This listing is cheaper than the average studio in Cheesman Park by $105.
out of 10
Morey Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Dora Moore School
Grades PK - 8
Showing 2 of
2 middle schools.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.