LOCATION: 1235 Meigs Place NE #102 Washington DC 20002
* Located next to Gallaudet University. This condo is close to Noma-Gallaudet and Union Station Metro Station as well as Florida Ave, Rhode Island Ave, New York Ave, and Bladensburg Road, for great access in and out of the city.
* Incredible options for entertainment, nightlife, tourist attractions, and great access to all points in the city, including Union Market, the H Street Corridor which includes various shops, restaurants, cafes, bars/lounges and eateries. There's now an Angelika independent movie theater behind Union Market. Both Union Market and H Street are within five- to ten-minutes' walking distance. Bardo, an excellent, local beer garden and artisanal brewery, is also a five-minute walk.
* The D4, D8 bus lines depart one block away, providing easy access to all points around the city and a direct route to downtown. The H Street trolley is up and running, providing direct access to Union Station, and there is a Capital Bikeshare stop one block away.
* Spacious shared backyard patio for grilling with family and friends.
* Excellent natural light, fully updated with newer hardwood floors, modern appliances, classic archways, cutouts, and finishes give this home great curb appeal and comfort.
* Be welcomed to an expansive living area that looks onto Meigs.
* Beautiful kitchen tiled floor ample cabinet and countertop space provide a haven to prepare and cook food.
* The bedroom to the back of the home has excellent closet space and has easy access to shared patio space.
* Your bathroom features attractive fixtures, vanity, and finishes.
THINGS TO KNOW
* Available NOW
* Street parking
* Small pets on a case by case basis
* Tenant responsible for Electricity and Cable/Internet
* Water and trash service included
* Washer/dryer in unit