Bed/Bath: 4bd / 4.5ba
Parking: 2-Car Garage
Type: Single Family Home-Unfurnished
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
This spacious custom designed home is located on a flat block between the famous Russian Hill & Nob Hill neighborhoods, and features over 3000 sq ft of living space on three floors. An entertainer's dream, this home's gracious open floorplan allows for comfortable living in the heart of the City.
* 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms (3 full / 2 half)
* Approximately 3027 sq ft of living space
* 10 foot ceilings
* Rustic white oak flooring
* Living/Dining area combo
* 60" gas fireplace in living room
* LED recessed lighting with designer light fixtures (Kichler, ET2, Minka Lavery, & Possini)
* Custom kitchen with Britannica countertops, custom cabinets, & Thermador appliances
* Bathrooms feature Grohe fixtures, Duravit and Jason tubs, & Toto toilets
* Spacious 400 sq ft Ipe roof deck
* Media room with access to rear patio
* Radiant heat flooring with Nest controlled (4 zones)
* CAT 6 and TV wiring throughout home
* Laundry room
* 2-car garage
* Wired for electrical vehicle charging
* Walk Score of 97; in walking distance to several neighborhoods including Russian Hill, North Beach, Chinatown, Telegraph Hill, and Union Square.
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 2
Year Built: 1913
1 Year Lease Terms
Market rate for this listing is $10,000 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $12,000, while 4 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.