Uniquely positioned to take advantage of river views in the Water Front district, yet just blocks away from the heart of Downtown Rochester, The Lofts At Mayo Park provides flexible living designed to improve your quality of life.
This two bedroom, two bathroom loft offers 9' tall ceilings and amazing river and city skyline views. This loft rents for $4,100 per month with all utilities included (wifi, heat, a/c, trash, cable, etc.) AND one stall in our underground heated garage!!
Fully stocked kitchen, linens and towels provided.
We are pet friendly and offer access to miles of biking and walking trails just steps out our back door. We also have a pet wash station in our lower level for your furry family members. Pet rent is an additional $25 per month and there is an additional deposit of $250 per pet.
Just blocks away from the world renowned Mayo Clinic and steps away from the theatre and art hub of downtown Rochester, our prestigious homes offer a lifestyle, not just a home. Make the Lofts your home, become part of our neighborhood and discover many attractions just blocks away.
- Business center with conference room.
- Lobby area with complimentary coffee service by the fireplace
- Grand Piano for your playing enjoyment and relaxation
- Community patio with grilling area
- Heated underground parking stall
- Pet wash station
- Bike maintenance and storage area
- Eleven foot ceilings on 1st floor & nine foot ceilings on upper floors
- Double Wall Construction between units
- All units vent directly to outside of building
- In-loft full size washer and dryer
- Stainless steel appliances and Corian Countertops
- Smoke Free Community
- Wi-Fi, Water, Sewage, Heat, A/C and Trash Included
Contact us to learn more about how you can join our wonderful community!
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Rochester by $2,790.
Students who live in this rental at 123 6th Avenue SE #SECOND FLOOR attend the following Rochester Public School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Riverside Central Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Kellogg Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.