* This elegant Spanish style home is located in the very desirable Mission San Jose School District area of Fremont
* 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, plus loft
* 2 Stories; 2,368 Square Feet of spaciousness
* Lots of natural light
* Built in 2001
* Vaulted Ceiling
* Hardwood flooring and carpeting
* Balcony overlooks private courtyard
* Granite countertops in kitchen with breakfast bar area
* Living room
* Family Room
* Formal Dining Room
* Inside Laundry Room
* Double doors from breakfast nook to private courtyard
* Easy access to 680
* Walk to Ohlone College or Old Mission
* Mission San Jose Elementary
* Hopkins Junior High
* Mission San Jose High School
Available to move into now
* $3,690.00/month * $3,690.00/security deposit * 1 year lease * Tenant pays all utilities * No pets allowed * No smokers * No Section 8 * $35 non refundable tenant screening fee * Available to move into now
Market rate for this listing is $4,905 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $3,690, while 4 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.