* This elegant Spanish style home is located in the very desirable Mission San Jose School District area of Fremont
* 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, plus loft
* 2 Stories; 2,368 Square Feet of spaciousness
* Lots of natural light
* Built in 2001
* Vaulted Ceiling
* Hardwood flooring and carpeting
* Balcony overlooks private courtyard
* Granite countertops in kitchen with breakfast bar area
* Living room
* Family Room
* Formal Dining Room
* Inside Laundry Room
* Double doors from breakfast nook to private courtyard
* Easy access to 680
* Walk to Ohlone College or Old Mission
* Mission San Jose Elementary
* Hopkins Junior High
* Mission San Jose High School
Available to move into now
* $3,690.00/month * $3,690.00/security deposit * 1 year lease * Tenant pays all utilities * No pets allowed * No smokers * No Section 8 * $35 non refundable tenant screening fee * Available to move into now
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $3,690, while 4 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Mission San Jose by $185.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.