This spacious open studio is a peaceful place to call home. From the private backyard you can see the bay. It has a full kitchenette, bathroom, large walk in closet, skylights, french doors, heater and a fireplace. If you love nature it's perfect with lots of hiking trails and biking in nearby parks.
- Wood floors and 2 skylights
- Property is surround by park like woods with lots of privacy and overlooks the bay
- Studio has separate entrance from the main house and has assigned off street driveway parking
- Access in minutes to Highways 580 and 13, BART, Montclair Village plus bus route nearby
- Great location in the Oakland Hills, in a peaceful residential neighborhood.
- Parks and trails abound for those who love to hike or bike
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.