OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE:
-TUESDAY-FRIDAY: 5:30 - 7:00 PM
-This home was recently renovated with new electrical, copper piping, insulation and sheetrock.
Upper Story Features:
- 2 Large, Bright, Bedrooms with ample closets overlooking the backyard.
Master Bedroom has adjoining private tiled bathroom with skylight.
- Living Room with light-filled bay windows, art deco fireplace, and built-in bookshelves.
- Separate Dining Room with large window.
- Tiled Kitchen (eat-in) with ample granite countertops and cabinets, 2 large windows by the sink, and a skylight. Oven/stove with powerful exhaust fan, 36" refrigerator (water and ice dispenser), brand new dishwasher, and garbage disposal.
-Tiled Bathroom off the hallway with a Jacuzzi bathtub.
Lower Story Features:
- Very Large and Bright Family Room / Bedroom.
- Adjoining Bedroom / Office
- Tiled Bathroom
- Large Closet
- Brand new Quartz counter-top with bar sink and cabinets.
- Attached Garage with remote control
Other Amenities include:
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Venetian window blinds throughout
- Central forced air heating (gas)
- Washer and Dryer (gas) provided
- New large water heater
- Cable / internet ready
- Large double-paned windows throughout
- Low maintenance front and back yards.
**Quiet, friendly residential street.
**Golden Gate Park is directly across the street.
**Short walking distance to the Golf Course, Soccer Fields,
Flycasting Pool, Model Boating Area, playgrounds, jogging,
and hiking trails.
**Ocean Beach is just a few blocks away.
**Walking distance to restaurants including Outerlands, Pisces,
Thanh Long, Tazaki Sushi, Judahlicious, Sri Thai, El Beach Burrito,
Golden Gate Indian Cuisine, Beach Chalet, Beachside Cafe.
Short driving distance to the Safeway.
**Walking distance to schools: Francis Scott Key Elementary, Holy Name,
A.P. Giannini Middle, and Saint Ignatius High.
Short driving distance to Lowell High.
**Short driving distance to the Zoo, Lake Merced, Stonestown Galleria
shops and movie theaters, and Harding Park Municipal Golf Course.
Served by Muni Trolley Lines: N-Judah and L-Taraval
and by Bus Lines #16X Express, #18, #29, #48, #71.
Move-In Costs: First month's rent plus security deposit of 1.5 of
one month's rent
No Sublets or VRBO
Please call Al (415-816-6183) with any questions or to make an appointment for a private viewing.
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Outer Sunset by $1,358.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.