Beautifully renovated all brick colonial with attached garage and large rear yard is available for rent by owner, available immediately. Three original bedrooms plus fFinished attic can be used as a bedroom or den. This house is located on a dead-end street with a cul-de-sac so that there is very little traffic. Ample street parking and attached garage are available.
Water bill paid by owner
* Attached one-car garage
* Remodeled kitchen (2003) with Kitchen Aid dishwasher, convection oven, convection microwave and Amana refrigerator (all appliances were purchased in 2003). Cherry cabinets, granite countertops, and ceramic tile floor
Laundry Room with Kenmore H3T front-load washer and dryer (2003)
* Three generously proportioned bedrooms
* Finished attic which can be used as a bedroom, office or den (remodeled in 2005)
* Two and a half baths, all renovated in 2005
* Finished basement for Family Room use
* Large flagstone patio, landscaping and large rear yard
* Newer furnace and central air conditioning (2003)
* Living Room with wood-burning fireplace
* Attached and enclosed sun porch/Florida Room off Living Room (renovated in 2004)
* Quiet, friendly neighborhood; two blocks from Ft. Stevens Park (tennis, playground, ball field)
* Walk to Safeway, CVS, post office, banks
* One block from Metro bus route 79 (5 stops to Green/Yellow line) and 70
* 0.8 mile walk to Takoma station on the Red Line
* Two block walk to 16th Street bus line
Shown by appointment. Completed application and credit check required for consideration.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.