Now accepting applications! Limited time offer, sign lease by and receive one month FREE RENT!
* Built in 2017
* 5 bedrooms with large closets
* 3 full bathrooms
* Forced heating and air conditioning
* Landlord provided washer and dryer
* Gorgeous features throughout including carpet in bedrooms and faux wood in main areas and hallways
* 2 refrigerators, garbage disposal, and dishwasher
* Patio on 2nd story with relaxing views of farm fields
* 2 car attached garage
* Close to shopping, restaurants, a gym, urgent care facility, coffee, and MUCH MORE!
* Brand new construction by Corvallis Premiere Builder Chateau Construction
* Pet Policy: Pet free property
* Smoking Policy: Smoke free property. Smoke free policy is strongly enforced.
* $2,750.00 per month - that's only $550 per bedroom!
* Base Security Deposit: $2,750.00
* One year lease required
* $15.00 application fee per every applicant 18 years of age or older
Offered by Corvallis Property Management, LLC
2017 Corvallis Property Management, LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Year Built: 2017
$2,750.00/month Limited time offer- sign 12 month lease by September 1, 2017 and receive 1 month free rent!!
This 5 bedroom home is listed at $2,750, while 5 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced similarly to the average 5 bedroom home in Corvallis.
Students who live in this rental at 1204 SW 53rd Street #107 attend the following Corvallis School District 509j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Adams Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Linus Pauling Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Corvallis High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.