Available February 6
* Brand New Build
* 5 bedrooms with large closets
* 3 full bathrooms
* Forced heating and air conditioning
* Landlord provided washer and dryer
* Gorgeous features throughout including carpet in bedrooms and faux wood in main areas and hallways
* 2 refrigerators, garbage disposal, and dishwasher
* Patio on 2nd story with relaxing views of farm fields
* 2 car attached garage
* Close to shopping, restaurants, a gym, urgent care facility, coffee, and MUCH MORE!
* Brand new construction by Corvallis Premiere Builder Chateau Construction
* Pet Policy: Pet free property
* Smoking Policy: Smoke free property. Smoke free policy is strongly enforced.
* $2,750.00 per month - that's only $550 per bedroom!
* Base Security Deposit: $2,750.00
* $15.00 application fee per every applicant 18 years of age or older
Offered by Corvallis Property Management, LLC
2018 Corvallis Property Management, LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Year Built: 2017
$2,750.00/month $2,750.00 Base Deposit
At $2,750, this home is priced similarly to the current market rate for a 5 bedroom home in Corvallis.
Students who live in this rental at 1204 SW 53rd Street #107 attend the following Corvallis School District 509j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Adams Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Linus Pauling Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Corvallis High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.