Available for 6/1!
Spacious and Open Front Facing 2 Bedroom/1 Bathroom on the 1200 block of Commonwealth Avenue, right in the heart of Allston! Around the corner from Bfresh Supermarket, Just steps to the B-Line at Harvard Ave Station, and 1-2 minutes to the 66 Bus Line.
This listing features an open concept kitchen and living room area, built-in A/C, thermostat controlled heat, professionally cleaned wall-to-wall carpet, freshly painted walls, and massive closets! Eat-in kitchen with pantry, dishwasher and disposal, good sized bedrooms, and fully tiled bathroom. Rent includes hot water, tenant(s) responsible for heat.
- Professionally Managed
- Thermostat controlled heating in each room
- LOTS of closet space in each bedroom
- Built-in A/C
- Elevatored Building
- Card-operated laundry in the building
- Free on-street parking with and without a residential sticker
- Off-street parking available for $200/month in back of the property
- 1-minute walking distance to the B-Line at Harvard Ave Station
- 2-minutes walking distance to the 66 Bus Line
- 6-minutes walking distance to the 57 and 57A Bus Lines
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.