This property is available on a rent-to-own basis.
These are before pictures, Getting Rehabbed throughout!! Everything will be new when done. In 6 weeks it Will finished and ready for move in. Taking applications now.
Must meet these qualifications:
* We are looking for someone who wants to become a homeowner
* Full time employed, collecting VA, or Soc. Sec. for the last 2 years without any major gaps
* Income over $2,500 a month
* No Bankruptcy, Foreclosure or Car repo last 4 years
* No Section 8
* Credit score at least 620 FICO or 580 for Veterans
Large Dogs Allowed
Laundry: In Unit
Year Built: 1957
At $890, this listing is priced $356 cheaper than the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in Florissant.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.