Apartment is fully renovated with granite countertops, stainless appliances and new bathroom. Washer and dryer in unit. Hardwood floors throughout unit. Large private rear deck for outdoor activities. Apartment has efficient gas heat. Ideal location for university and college students, building is very close to Northeastern, Wentworth, Simmons, Mass Art, Mass College of Pharmacy, BU, Berklee, Suffolk, and Emerson. Very close walk to Orange and Green line Trains. There are many city amenities in the close vicinity including a Stop and Shop supermarket, restaurants, bars, shopping and other night life.
* Recent gut renovated building
* Duplex - 2 levels of living space
* Oversized bedrooms with good closets space
* Refinished hardwood floors
* 2 Full modern tile bathroom
* Luxury kitchen with granite counters
* Stainless steel appliances
* Open layout
* Back deck / porch
* Laundry in-unit
* Professionally managed apartment
* Student friendly building
* Easy access to the Green and Orange lines
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $4,300, while 4 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.