This listing is available for move-in anytime between now and April 1st! The landlord is paying the FULL Broker's Fee! The move-in costs are just First Month's Rent + 1 Month Security Deposit for well-qualified applicants.
Newly Renovated 2 Bedroom/1 Bath on Cottage Ct in Newton's Nonantum Village neighborhood, with easy access to Downtown Boston and the Massachusetts Turnpike.
This apartment features all new laminate flooring, updated kitchen with dishwasher, built-in microwave, garbage disposal, and fully remodeled bathroom. There is a new built-in A/C, thermostat controlled heating, two large bedrooms with ample closet space, spacious and sunny living room, and walk-in hall closet. Rent includes heat and hot water, and 1 off-street parking space.
- The landlord is paying the Full Broker's Fee!
- Professionally Managed
- Cat Friendly
- Built in A/C in the living room and bedroom
- Includes Heat and Hot Water
- Laundry facilities in the building
- Includes off-street parking for 1 vehicle
- Additional off-street parking available for $75/month
- Additional garage parking available for $225/month
- Lincoln-Eliot Elementary is (0.5) miles away
- Bigelow Middle is (1.3) miles away
- Newton North is (1.1) miles away
- (0.1) miles to the 59, and 558 Bus Lines
- (0.5) miles to the 553, 554,and 556 Bus Lines
- (0.7) miles to the Framingham/Worcester Commuter Rail
Heating included in rent
Hot water included in rent
Off Street Parking
Parking Spaces: 1
One year lease
At $1,995, this listing is priced $339 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Newton.
Students who live in 12 Cottage Court #29 attend the following Newton Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Lincoln-Eliot Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Bigelow Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Newton North High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.