2 bedroom/2 bath condo for rent in Hill Street Lofts. Great amenities and amazing view! The location is just south of Grant Park and Turner Field. It is also close to East Atlanta Village. Only a 15-minute drive to the airport, so convenient for frequent travelers.
- Master bedroom with master bath and huge walk-in closet (two levels of shelving)
- Second bedroom
- Hall bath with large walk-in shower
- Large and open living/dining/kitchen area
- Hardwood floors in common areas, carpet in bedrooms
- Laundry closet with washer/dryer hookups and lots of storage space
- 14-foot ceilings throughout
- Outdoor balcony with panoramic view of downtown
- Unit is on the top floor (4th floor), providing the best views and no noise from upstairs neighbors
- Unit is accessed through an internal hallway - external door has keypad access, providing increased security
- Community pool and fitness center
- Gated entrance
- Reserved parking
- $1200 per month
- 12-month lease (other lease terms negotiable)
- $1200 security deposit
- Available for move-in February 1
- Able to be shown to prospective renters starting December 15
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Chosewood Park by $109.
This rental at 1195 Milton Terrace SE #1409 is within the boundaries of Atlanta Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.