This elegant home is located in a quiet neighborhood at the base of the foothills, surrounded by redwoods, oaks, and a garden of bougainvillea and flowers, lemons, berries and tangerines that bloom throughout the spring. It is conveniently located just off of Edgewood Road, with easy access to Hwy 280 and 101. Approximate driving times to popular Bay Area locations: San Francisco (35 minutes), Half Moon Bay beaches (25 minutes), SFO (18 min), Stanford University (15 min), Stanford Medicine Outpatient Center in RWC (10 min), Oracle (12 min), Facebook (20 min).
This fully furnished 2 story home boasts:
- Living room with fireplace and baby grand piano
- Formal dining room
- Very spacious office/game room with billiards/ping pong table
- Kitchen with eating area and gas stove top, dual ovens, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, compactor, disposal
- 4 bedrooms, including a master bedroom suite
- 3 bathrooms
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Backyard is fully fenced and has a large deck and heated swimming pool w/jaccuzzi. Deck and pool are separated by a gate, with small children in mind.
- Other features to enjoy: Wireless internet, plenty of books, large flat screen TVs w/cable in the master bedroom
- Parking available on driveway for 2 or more cars
- Enjoy in the area: Cycling, hiking trails nearby, 20 theatre cinema, many fine Redwood City restaurants
Available now for short term rental until June or July.
Landlord pays gardener, cable, internet, portion of garbage.
Tenant pays PG&E, water, portion of garbage, weekly housekeeping.
For further information and to schedule a viewing, contact:
Elahe Bordbar, Luxury Leasing Agent
Elahe @ AzariPM.com
Although information contained herein in not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources.
At $6,500, this home is priced $537 more than the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in Redwood City.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.