Ask about move-in specials: unit ready mid-late February.
Very spacious ground floor unit with personal yard/patio. Large bathroom with tub, pedestal sink, cabinetry.
Very quiet newer building - built in 1999.
- Full size Washer & Dryer
- Dishwasher & garbage disposal
- Smart building (Green)
- No smoking building
- Cats yes, dogs no
- Pea Patch for ALL tenants
- Tenant responsible for all utilities (water/sewer/garbage and electric etc.)
- Garage parking available $50/month $75/tandem, carport parking $35/month
- Storage units available in building for $25/month
- Awesome location blocks away from Farmers Market, Safeway, Trader Joes, Madison Market, bus stops, and plenty of other conveniences.
- walkscore 88
- On Bus route 8, 10, 11, 12,43
- Nicely landscaped courtyard with BBQ, hammock, outdoor furniture, solar lights for entertaining or relaxing.
SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Apartments go very fast in this building, serious inquires only please.
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Capitol Hill by $543.
Students who live in this rental at 119 19th Avenue E attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Stevens Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.