Beautiful Anatolia home with all the extras This single story is 1478 sqft, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage with a private back yard, Separate living room, family room with fireplace, and more. The kitchen includes black on black appliances, pantry with frosted glass door, honey colored cabinets including a corner lazy susan and a breakfast bar. The master bedroom and bath are in a seperate part of the house than the other bedrooms for privacy. All bedrooms have mirrored closet doors. This property will not last, apply now!
This is a non-smoking home. Visit www.ktbpropertymgmt.com for additional information specific to this property. You may apply online right from this page; just click the Apply Now button.
1. All individuals planning on living at the property, over the age of 18, must apply. Application fee is $45.00 per adult.
2. A credit score of at least 635 is normally required.
3. Good rental references. No evictions, no exceptions.
4. A household monthly income of at least 3 times the monthly rent amount (or a verifiable cash reserves).
5. If self employed, documents for year-to-date income and past two years IRS 1040 are required.
6. No pets unless otherwise stated on the property page of our web site. If acceptable, an additional pet deposit is required for each pet.
7. Tenancy must start within 2 weeks from the approval of your application.
NOTE: We strongly encourage you to view the property prior to remitting an application. Applications will be processed immediately and the fee is non-refundable. Applications will not be considered until application fee(s) and all required documents have been submitted.
Call KTB Property Management at (916) 517-2061 for additional information or to schedule an appointment to view this property. Application requirements can be found at www.ktbpropertymgmt.com; simply click on Tenant Services and Application
Covered Parking Spaces: 2
Parking Spaces: 2
12 month lease
At $1,995, this home is priced $95 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Rancho Cordova.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.