Amazing remodel in Parkrose Heights! - You won't want to miss this awesome three bedroom home in the heart of Portland's Parkrose Heights! Completely remodeled, this home is full of the high-end amenities our renter's love!
* Hardwoods throughout
* Brand new kitchen with classy Samsung stainless appliances, glass backsplash, granite countertops and stunning light fixtures.
* Brand new bathroom with multi- head shower fixture, large sink, and clean-lined tile floors.
* Double paned vinyl windows throughout
* Oversized front and back yard
* Quiet neighborhood street
* Back entrance mud room with a newly furnished washer/dryer
* Gardening included (Green-thumb renters who prefer to care for the lawn on their own can reduce rent by $100/month)
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
Utilities fee required
Market rate for this listing is $1,800 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,950, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced similarly to the average 3 bedroom home in Parkrose Heights.
Students who live in this rental at 11826 NE Sacramento Street attend the following Parkrose School District 3 (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Sacramento Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Parkrose Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Parkrose High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.