-1,498 Square Feet (3 bedrooms, 2.5 Baths)
-Open floor plan with high ceilings upstairs and downstairs
- Beautiful kitchen with brand new stove, built in microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator. All matching stainless steel appliances are in "like new" condition. Tile counter tops, wood laminate floors, and large walk-in pantry.
- Large Master Bedroom with walk-in closet. All 3 bedrooms are very spacious.
- Spacious attached 2 car garage with openers.
- Built In Surround Sound Speakers.
- Internet (thru Fibersphere) included.
- Upstairs laundry with BRAND NEW high efficiency Washer and Dryer.
- Front yard maintained by HOA.
- Many community amenities including pool, kids pool, hot tub, parks, sport courts, a community center and more.
- Easy access to Intel, Nike, SolarWorld, MAX, freeway, shopping and more!
- No smoking on the premises.
- No pets on the premises.
- Tenant must abide by HOA rules and regulations.
- Tenant to show proof of renters insurance prior to move-in.
- All Utilities Paid by Tenant: PGE, NW Natural, Water/Sewer, Garbage.
- Elementary: Minter Bridge
- Middle School: South Meadows
- High School: Hillsboro High School
This beautiful townhome is offered on a one-year lease at $1650 per month. Application/Credit/Background Check fee is $35 per adult and is non-refundable. Security Deposit is $1650; minimum combined gross monthly income requirements are $4950.
If interested call Scott at 503-628-9528
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Hillsboro by $214.
Students who live in this rental at 1180 SE Tamango Street attend the following Hillsboro School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Minter Bridge Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
South Meadows Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Hillsboro High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.