Do not disturb tenants. They are ok with tours only when prearranged with me.
** Spacious home with high ceilings and natural light.
* Large kitchen with tile counters and walk-in pantry
* Large patio, deck, walk-in closet, walk-in shower, separate big tub, 3BR + bonus area, laundry room with cabinets, gas fireplace, 2.5 bathrooms, two sinks in both full bathrooms, two-car garage, yard sprinklers
* Of course: double-pane windows, ceiling fans, dishwasher, washer, dryer, fridge, air conditioning
* Built in 2004
* Pets ok!
* Detached home, not a townhouse
The Sparks Marina has the 2nd best water quality of Northern Nevada lakes.
* Enjoy birds, trees, and the calm
* Two-mile path, swim beaches - or just swim in your back yard
* Park rangers 7am to 9pm
On the canal, it's like Venice, CA... but better.
* No public path between you and your dock; pretty good privacy!
* Hardly anyone walks/drives on Bayshore Drive
* Very safe neighborhood
* Parking for ten friends
* Great schools: Marvin Moss Elementary, Dilworth Middle, Sparks High
* Walk along lake 1/4 mile to O'Cleary's, Scheels, Galaxy Luxury theaters
Terrific neighbors. Everyone is invited to pizza twice a month.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.