Nice 2 Bedroom - Near Hamline University
Call us today to schedule an appointment 651-771-6216
We would like to invite you to come and visit this wonderful property that is family owned and operated! This well-maintained building has a secured intercom entry way with nicely carpeted interior hallways that lead you into your apartment home. It is conveniently located near major highways and is on the bus-line. This unit has large bedrooms, a spacious living room, a/c unit and plenty of closet space throughout the apartment!
Included in the rent: heat, water, and garbage removal
Requirements for qualification are:
- $35 application fee per adult (we only accept applications after you have seen the apartment)
- $250 security deposit per person, including children
- Current rental history is required unless you're a full time student with a co-signor (full time students - call for requirements)
- Gross income 3 times the monthly rent
- We do a criminal background check
- We do a credit report check
- No pets allowed, unless it's a service animal
- We do not participate with the section 8 housing program
- A maximum of 4 total people are allowed to live in a 1 bedroom apartment
- We offer 1 year leases
Visit our website: www.sagprop.com
Please email or call for more information and/or to schedule an appointment to view this wonderful property!
convenient and free online rent payment option
free tenant parking lot
garages may be available for an additional fee
laundry facilities in the building
paid heat-water-and garbage removal
At $780, this listing is priced $257 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Midway.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.