Beautiful 4 Bdrm Home in Felida /Salmon Creek with Spacious Yard and Great Location!
- 4BD home features spacious and open great room.
- Kitchen has granite counter tops and island with counter seating, stainless appliances (refrigerator, stove/oven, micro-hood, dishwasher), insta-hot faucet, and disposal.
- Large romantic master suite upstairs complete with jetted tub and walk-in closet with built-ins.
- Also upstairs, you will find three additional bedrooms and laundry with front-load high efficiency washer/dryer set.
- Brand new upgraded carpet..
- Central A/C and gas forced air heat.
- 2-car garage with built-in storage shelves includes opener and keypad entry.
- Large, fully fenced backyard with sprinkler system and garden shed.
- Professionally landscaped front with easy care drip irrigation.
- Home is located on a secluded dead-end street, great for children!
- Close to parks, shopping centers, and dining.
- Easy access to both I-5 and I-205.
- Cats okay with $300 non-refundable fee. Prefer no dogs but may negotiate.
Come check out this Felida / Salmon Creek beauty! Contact me to arrange a viewing. Questions? Call 360-608-4485.
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Salmon Creek by $123.
Students who live in this rental at 11602 NW 4th Court attend the following Vancouver School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Sacajawea Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Columbia River High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.