Spacious home offers 2 bedrooms and 2 baths (1286 sq ft.) overlooking greenbelt and pool. Condominium located in secure building.
Open floor plan, great for entertaining. Bright home, with plenty of sunlight from extra large windows. Tastefully updated & immaculately clean home. Private & quiet location in complex. EXCELLENT SCHOOL DISTRICT!
1. Hardwood floor in entry & kitchen
2. Beautiful modern kitchen with an open Living/Dining Space
3. Living room with gas fireplace
4. Wrap-Around Private balcony overlooking the greenery
5. Extra Storage
6. Washer/dryer in unit
7. Plenty of closet space
8. Central heating system
9. Underground Parking garage with 2 deeded parking
11. Water/gas/garbage included (WOW!)
COMMUNITY/ AMENITIES & BENEFITS OF FOSTER CITY LIVING
1. Swimming Pool (right next to the apartment = convenience)
3. Ample visitor parking
4. Near the beautiful Bay Trails,Banks,Grocery Stores, Restaurant, Bus Stop, Public Library
5. Easy access to Hwy 92 & 101
6. Forbes ranked Foster City #10 on their 2009 list of America's Top 25 Towns to Live Well.
Lease length -- 12 m or we will consider something longer
Security deposit $3,500 (Refundable)
Employment, Credit and past landlord verification required
No smoking & No pets
Please email me for additional information and for an appointment to see the apartment. We look forward to welcome you to our apartment.
* School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.