This property is located in Palisade Park Develpment, an upscale development area located in South Jordan.
1. It has a very good freeway access, with 3 minutes to both I-15 and Redwood Road.
2. Many commercial establishment nearby within 1 miles radius: Costco, Walmart, Homedepot.
3. It is located within a mature, private, friendly and upscale neighborhood.
4. The property is well maintained both interior and exterior.
5. Minimum rental period is one month, longer rental period available.
6. It has three stories, large, bright basement. Main floor is luxuriously furnished with beautiful full and obstructed mountain view.
7. Mature and well kept landscaping.
8. It has the following appliances and features:
Three car garage
Iron & Board
9. It has two full kitchens with the following appliances:
It has 6 Bathrooms and 1 Half Bath
11. It has 8 Bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 - 1 king , Sleeps 2
Bedroom 2 - 1 king , Sleeps 2
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen , Sleeps 2
Bedroom 4 - 1 queen , Sleeps 2
Bedroom 5 - 1 queen , Sleeps 2
Bedroom 6 - 1 queen , 1 sleep sofa /futon , Sleeps 4
Bedroom 7 - 1 bunk bed , Sleeps 4
Bedroom 8 - 2 twin/ single , Sleeps 2
12. Outdoor Amenities:
Large Balcony with mountain view
Deck / Patio
Lanai / Gazebo
Outdoor gas grill
Pool / Spa:
Large cedar barrel Sauna
13. It is conveniently located to the following leisure and activities:
cross country skiing
14. Air travel
20 minutes to South Valley Regional Airport for private airplane
25 minutes to Salt Lake City International Airport
This listing is priced similarly to the average 8 bedroom home in South Jordan.
Students who live in this rental at 11291 S Palisade View Drive attend the following Jordan District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
South Jordan Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
South Jordan Middle School
Grades 7 - 9
out of 10
Bingham High School
Grades 10 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.