Bedroom(s): 3 + Unfinished Basement
Garage(s): 1 Car Garage
Square Ft: Approx 884
Heating: Gas - Forced Air
Floor(s): Hardwood Flooring
Gated Community: No
Animals: Subject to Approval ? See Pet Policy Below
Lease Term: 1 Year
Web Site: www.nrbproperties.net
Application Fee: $41.00 per applicant 18 or older
Office Hours: Monday ? Friday 10am ? 5pm
Office Phone: 253.537.6500
- Beautiful neighborhood
- Shopping and Gas Stations Nearby
- Cloverdale, Swan Creek and Trail Park
- Restaurants and Shopping Centers
- JBLM Approx. 15 minutes
- All Animals are subject to approval. If approved, tenants are required to pay a minimum of $250.00 non refundable pet fee per pet. This fee is based on the size and breed of the dog. Max 1 pet total: Dog 30lbs or less or Cat 15lbs or less. The pet must be of age 1 or older. No Puppies. Must be Indoor [removed]-Trained. We have a restricted breed list, please follow this link to check if your dog is on it http
1. Up to date shot records required! Must indicate the dogs age, breed and weight.
2. Proof of County License required!
3. Renter?s insurance is required!
- Tenants are responsible for all landscaping.
- Tenants are required to have renters insurance.
- All Fees are due prior to moving in ? No split payments.
This listing is priced similarly to the average 3 bedroom home in Eastside-ENACT.
Students who live in this rental at 1129 E 61st Street attend the following Tacoma School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Boze Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
First Creek Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.