Lexis on the Park is a beautiful mid-rise condominium building located in Portland's hottest neighborhood with access to a variety of retail stores, restaurants and bars. You can also access the Streetcar line directly outside the building offering the most convenient commute around the city. The Lexis has an attractive architectural design offering a unique open floor plan with a live/work space that can be used as a formal dining room or office. The living area has floor to ceiling windows, private terrace and kitchen with stainless steel appliances with a counter bar that opens to the living room. The building has a central courtyard which overlooks Tanner Spring Park, garage parking, storage lockers, a bike room and fitness center.
* True 1 BR + Den (can be converted to a formal dining room or home office)
* Cold/Hot Water, Sewer, Garbage, Maintenance exterior & Bldg. Mgmt. are all paid!
* Private Balcony offers the Willamette River & City views.
* Floor-to-Ceiling windows bring in tons of natural light.
* Quality top-of-the-line Kitchen w/plenty of Granite Countertop space
* In-unit full size Washer/Dryer
* Walk around walk-in-closet
* 24-hour access to fitness center (w/treadmills, bikes, weights) & community room
* Additional Storage unit included with rent
* Covered parking space available (6 months FREE parking)
There is a $300 move in/move out fee (required by the building HOA). Move-in date is flexible based on your needs.
Students who live in this rental at 1125 NW 9th Avenue attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
East Sylvan Middle School
out of 10
Lincoln High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.