Rent: $3600 / Month
Broker Fee: One Month
Available Date: 9/1/2018
Pet: No Pet
Rent Includes: Heat, Hot Water
Features: Dishwasher, Disposal, Hardwood Floors, Heat & Hot Water Included, High Ceiling, Large Bedrooms, Laundry in Building, Luxury, Natural Light / Sunny, New/Renovated Bath, New/Renovated Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
* COMPLETELY RENOVATED
* Condo Quality 2-bed 1-bath unit
* Not a split, 2 beds and a separate living room! Living room can NOT be used as a 3rd bedroom.
* High 1st floor front facing unit.
* Separate living room
* Soaring 10+ ft ceilings
* Beautiful Brownstone building
* STUNNING & Spacious Kitchen complete with new cabinets, Stone countertops, new appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Center Island, Pendent & Under counter lighting.
* Tons of closet space & extra storage in unit!
* Luxury glass shower door in completely renovated bathroom!
* Excellent size bedrooms of similar size.
* Fresh paint, new windows, ceiling fans
* TONS of natural light flowing through a large bay window & gleaming HW floors.
* Heat/HW included
* STUDENTS WELCOME.
* Directly across from Berklee School of Music on Boylston
* Walk 1 BLOCK TO NEWBURY ST, Hynes T, Whole Foods on Westland Ave & Fenway Park!
*Utilities: FREE Wifi in building. Heat/HW included in rent. The living room has an electric heater that connects to tenants electric bill if tenants want extra heat in living room.
Heating included in rent
Hot water included in rent
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $3,600, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.