-cross street is community swimming pool
- Walk distance to bus stop, community park, Safeway plaza
- Distinguished top schools (10/10/10): Coyote elementary school, Gale Ranch middle school and Dougherty Valley High school - Beautiful ending unit townhouse with open floor plan & lots of nature lights
- Built in 2005. 1 bedroom 1 bath downstairs and 3 bedrooms 2 baths upstairs
- Elegant courtyard with fruit trees and flowers, private front yard
- Two separate car garages, one car garage can be considered as storage
- Refrigerator, washer & dryer included. HOA fee paid by owner
- Central Air Conditioning/Heating, double pane windows
- Deep cleaning with shampoo carpet
- Easy access to 680/580
- 12 months lease required
- Check credit history
- Monthly Rent $3300, SQFT 1557
- Available from 10/16/2017
- by appointment only
MLS Listing ID: 117049
Year Built: 2005
Market rate for this listing is $3,350 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $3,200, while 4 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.