3 bedroom / 2.5 bathroom Townhouse on 10th Ave E. near Volunteer Park on Capitol Hill
** Available to move in as early as September 23rd with 1-year lease agreement.
** Reply to this ad to schedule an appointment for viewing.
** $3500/month rent includes 1 car garage parking; tenants responsible for utilities.
** no smoking on premises.
End-unit townhouse, situated off the street in private setting.
1570 sq. ft. of living space plus large one-car garage, with the following layout:
- 1st floor: porch with main entrance; one-car garage with storage space
- 2nd floor: kitchen; large living room with fireplace; small balcony; powder room
- 3rd floor: 2 bedrooms; full bathroom with dual sinks; laundry with full size front loading washer and dryer
- 4th floor: large loft bedroom with full private bathroom
- slab granite counter-tops
- cherry wood cabinetry
- stainless steel appliances: gas stove and oven; extra large microwave; dishwasher; large side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with filtered water/ice in door
- high-tech wiring to each room including Ethernet, coax cable, and telephone
- energy efficient radiant heat hot water-based heating system
- gas fireplace in living room
- hardwood floors in living/dining/kitchen/powder room area
- low pile Berber carpet on stairs and in bedrooms
- ceramic tile in bathrooms including shower, floor, counter-tops
- cozy backyard, with ample opportunities for container gardening (if desired)
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
- 10 minute-drive to Downtown Seattle, Amazon, South Lake Union
- right on the #49 bus route (stop is just a few steps from door) direct to University District or Downtown Seattle
- 2 blocks to Volunteer Park
- 3 blocks to Broadway Ave shopping, entertainment and restaurants
- 7 blocks from Capitol Hill Light Rail Station
- Small Pet OK (less than 15 lbs, must be housebroken and spayed/neutered) and require additional pet rent surcharge ($30 / month). - no smoking. - First month rent and security deposit are due upon signing of Lease Agreement. - At time of application, we request applicant-initiated credit/background checks through TransUnion's SmartMove QuickCheck PLUS for all occupants 18+ (fee paid by applicants). - Screening Criteria: Household income $150K/year, 3 yrs positive rental or mortgage history, clean criminal record, credit scores 740+. - 12 month lease.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $3,500, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Capitol Hill by $735.
This rental at 1112 10th Avenue E is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
out of 10
Lowell Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
Showing 1 of
1 primary school.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.