- New Luxury Apartment Loft Style
- Located In the heart of Galleria
- One block from Uptown Park
- Easy access to all highways, 610, 59, I-10
- 10 Foot ceilings
- Travertine Marble Flooring
- Granite Counter tops in Kitchen and Bath
- Cherry wood cabinets in Bathroom and Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Kitchen Work Island with Pendant Lighting
- Separate Dining Area and Study
- Large Art Niche
- Ceramic Tile Flooring in Bath
- Over sized Roman Tub with Ceramic Tile
- Walk-in Closet with Built-ins
- Washer and Dryer
- Private Balcony with Storage Closet
- Pool view with Fountain sounds
- Intrusion Alarm
- Queen TempurPedic Memory Foam Mattress
- Large comfortable sofa with cushions
- Premiums Linens, Towels
148; HDTV with cable included.
- DVD, player and sound system
- Central Heat and A/C
- 2 Resort Style Pools
- BBQ Grilling
- 24 Hour Fitness
- Direct Access Parking (apt close to elevator)
- Access Gate with Remote
- Luxurious Club Room
-Business Center w/ Computers, Printer, Fax, Copier Conference Room
-24 Hr. Emergency Maintenance
-VIP Trash Service collection at your front door
Across the street is Uptown Park... World Class Dining, Shopping and Entertainment
A foodies paradise with a fusion of dining establishments to perk the interest of any palette looking for fine dining in Houston. With 13 fabulous restaurants and gathering spots to choose at Uptown Park, even the most experienced food connoisseur will have a hard time making a decision as to where to make a reservation for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
At Uptown Park enjoy a melting pot of cuisine from lovingly prepared European
148; to instant Italian classics, refreshing frozen yogurt to gourmet baked daily cupcakes, traditional American favorites-many with a unique gourmet twist to made-from-scratch bar food, Houston
146;s freshest seafood and prime meats to light gourmet-fare with a delicious glass of wine, pre-cooked, health balanced meals to unique Japanese fusion cuisine.
At Uptown Park you will find everything you need
151;with clothing for him, her and the children, fine jewelry, home dcor, furniture, spa services, medical services and one-of-a-kind specialty products, you won
146;t find better Houston shopping anywhere else.
Memorial Park is less than a mile away...
A favorite among Houston
146;s joggers, Memorial Park also features tennis courts, playing fields, a fitness center, swimming pool and six miles of mountain and recreational bike trails along the bayous..
One lap jogging or walking around Memorial Park is 2.88 miles, and there are distance markers located every 1/4 mile, in both directions.
The 600-acre Memorial Park Golf Course is rated among the top municipal golf courses in the nation. The Houston Arboretum and Nature Center, 4501 Woodway Drive, also calls Memorial Park home.
Texas Medical Center is 10 miles away...
The Texas Medical Center is the largest medical center in the world with one of the highest densities of clinical facilities for patient care, basic science, and translational research
Downtown Houston is less than 10 miles away.