Sorry, It's Been Leased! Gorgeous 4 Bedroom Home in Desirable Camas with Fantastic Backyard! Available End of March!! - Large, Gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2552 square foot Camas home. Large gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, breakfast nook, and island with seating. Spacious dining room and living room. Fuel efficient gas fireplace located in living room. Large master bedroom located on main level. Master bath with dual sink vanity, jetted tub and walk-in closet. Over sized attached 3-car garage, large private deck in fully fenced and landscaped backyard.
**This property is currently occupied, please respect the privacy of the current tenant and do not trespass onto the property. We appreciate your cooperation.**
A maximum of 2 pets per property is allowed.
If you have a pet or service animal:
1. Go to create an account, and complete a pet screening for your pet and/or service animal.
2. Pet screenings are $20 for the first pet and $15 for an additional pet. Service animal screenings are $0.
3. All pets will require a $250 pet deposit. Pet deposits are refundable.
4. After your pet or service animal is screened, you will be given a paw score by petscreening.com. Zenith will not permit any animals that have been given a paw score of 1 or 2.
5. A monthly pet fee will be owed. This fee will be determined by the paw score per pet
5 Paws = $40/month
4 Paws = $50/month
3 Paws = $60/month
Call (360) 816-9754 or Email Rentals@ZenithPro.com today!
Please view Rental Criteria, Paying the Application Fee Instructions, & Breed Restrictions enclosed in Photos. Thank you.
Students who live in at 1109 NW Whitman Street attend the following Camas School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Prune Hill Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Skyridge Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Camas High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.