Completely updated two bedroom, two-bathroom 2 story townhouse style duplex in desirable Happy Valley . Located 3 blocks from Western Washington University, 1 block from Happy Valley elementary school, and just minutes to trendy Fairhaven shopping and restaurants.
- Open living space features upscale karndean flooring with recessed lighting and wood burning fireplace.
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, modern cabinets with soft close drawers and doors, quartz granite counter tops with under mount sink, tile backsplash and under cabinet lighting.
- Bathroom feature full tile flooring and modern sink with custom tile backsplash.
- In unit laundry area with full size washer and dryer.
- Pantry closet with closet organizers.
- Bathroom features large tub shower with large high-end shower head.
- 2 Bedrooms are nearly identical both have recessed lighting and large closets, the main difference is one bedroom has a built in desk/tv area with cable outlet , while the other has an extra closet.
- Unit includes plenty of storage in large hall closet with closet organizers.
- Outdoor area includes large covered back porch with private deck and yard.
- Unit includes plenty of parking
- Unit available September 2018
- First, last and deposit required
- All utilities are tenant responsibility
- No pets permitted
- Non-smoker property
- Double occupancy unit
Contact Katherine at 425-366-8881 for additional information or to schedule a showing.
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Bellingham by $79.
Students who live in this rental at 1104 23rd Street attend the following Bellingham School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Happy Valley Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Fairhaven Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Sehome High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.