- 11003 Retreat Circle (South Anchorage)
- Your future home is located in a safe and well desired Southside Southport neighborhood.
- Walking distance to Bayshore Elementary and Mears Middle School.
- Kid friendly trails, parks, and community - a step away front your front door.
- Sits next to a cul-de-sac.
- 1836 sq ft
- 4 Bedroom (2 upstairs/2 downstairs)
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- 2 Car Garage w/ shelving
- Less than a year old stainless steel appliances
- Dedicated Washer/Dryer room
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Gas Fireplace
- Family Room downstairs
- Fenced Backyard
- Upper level front porch
- First Floor includes: family room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, laundry room, coat/storage area, sliding door entry access to a fenced back yard, and crawl space for additional storage.
- Second Floor includes: master bedroom w/ walk in closet, second bedroom, bathroom, pantry, kitchen w/ kitchen table, living room w/ wood flooring, and deck.
- Elementary: Bayshore Elementary (0.4 Miles)
- Middle: Mears Middle School (.5 Miles)
- High: Dimond High School (1.4 Miles)
- Fred Meyers, Burlington, Blockbuster, Wal-Mart, Dimond Mall, and many others located nearby.
- $2,295 per month
- $2,295 Security Deposit
- Tenant's monthly income must be three times the rent amount
- Tenant is responsible for all utilities
- Owner pays: HOA Fees
- Tenant Responsibilities: lawn maintenance and driveway snow removal
- Application Fee: $30/per adult (+18)
- Pets upon approval. $250 non-refundable pet fee per pet
- Term: 18 months
- Available: November 1st 2017
This listing is priced similarly to the average 4 bedroom home in Bayshore-Klatt.
Students who live in this rental at 11003 Retreat Circle attend the following Anchorage School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Bayshore Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Mears Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Dimond High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.