Kirkland/Bellevue Townhome. 3 bdrms+ Loft. 9 min to Microsoft, 8 min Bellevue, 15 min Seattle - Large townhouse is 1,850 sf., attached 2 car garage, 3 bedroom + Loft + large storage. Super convenient location is just up from Yarrow Bay on Lake Washington right on the Kirkland-Bellevue border.
* Very convenient freeway access4.6 miles to Microsoft Campus. Less than 15 minutes to Downtown Seattle. 8 minutes to Bellevue Square. 5 minutes to downtown Kirkland. 1.4 miles to Lake Washington beach.
* Very short mile walk to bus center & S. Kirkland Park & Ride.
* Less than mile to the Kirkland walking and Biking trail that is a nice way to get down to the Kirkland waterfront or all the way into downtown Kirkland.
* Main floor master bedroom + 2 large bedrooms + large Loft upstairs.
* Loft is large enough for a home office, playroom, TV room
* Hardwood floors throughout the main level..including the master bedroom and the stairs.
* The kitchen features granite tile counters and a Breakfast bar for stools. Built in wine rack in the dining room and and a wet bar in the Living room.
* The rear deck has nice greenbelt views. Upstairs is a large loft space that is the perfect office. The two other bedrooms upstairs are truly over sized and one has its own private deck toward the front of the home.
* The upstairs utility room has an extra room that is great storage and it is big enough to be a Den or a playroom.
*W/S/G is included in rent!
* There is an attached 2 car garage and additional parking space next to the garage.
Sorry, no cats. Small dog will be considered. Please call with any questions or to arrange a time to see this home. 206-795-9114.
No Cats Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
At $2,575, this home is priced $168 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Kirkland.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.