Charming, clean, newly refurbished home looking for someone to fall in love with its historical character! It boasts of:
* hard wood floors in the living and dinning room
* two newly carpeted bedrooms on the main floor
* a large bonus room up stairs
* a freshly painted eat in kitchen with a new refrigerator, microwave, sink, and
* a bathroom with a new shower, subway tiled walls and pedestal sink
* a new energy efficient furnace, air conditioner and hot water heater have been
installed in the last nine months
This old time charmer is located one mile from downtown's Phillips Ave as well as one mile from the Avera Mc Kennan medical center.
An application, references, credit and background check will be required. The monthly rent is $940 with a $940security deposit.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.