Great home for downtown commuters, students or families.
- Spacious living and dining areas
- 3 bedrooms
- Fenced yard and patio area with BBQ
- Great views of the Olympic mountains
- Off street parking
- Includes: washer, dryer and kitchen appliances
- Includes: monthly gardening services
Conveniently located 5 minutes from highway 509, 10 minutes from South Seattle College and 15 minutes from downtown. On 128 and 131 bus routes. One block from Lakewood park. Walking distance to White Center restaurants, bars and shopping. Quick drive to beaches and Fauntleroy ferry.
- Available: August 9th
- 1st month rent + 1 month security deposit + $40 application fee per applicant
- Rent: Tenant pays $1950 + utilities.
- 12 or 24 Month Lease required.
- No smoking. No pets.
Students who live in this rental at 10856 4th Avenue SW attend the following Highline School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
White Center Heights Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Cascade Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.