Check out the many amenities this quiet apartment has to offer:
* Nicely sized two bedroom, 1 bath apartment in small six-plex. Sturdily built in 1957 with lots of character.
* Spacious living room with big windows providing lots of daylight.
* Good sized bedrooms with gorgeous hardwoods. Double closet in master bedroom.
* Dining area off living room with built-in cabinets.
* Cute kitchen with stove, oven and refrigerator and plenty of built-in cabinets.
* Double-pane windows help with energy efficiency.
* New Hi-Efficiency Gas heat.
* Updated bathroom with tub/shower combo.
* Separate coin-opp laundry facility on grounds.
* Plenty of off-street parking.
* Close to Milwaukie Marketplace with lots of shopping and restaurants including Starbucks, Rite Aid, Shari's, Dollar Tree, Jamba Juice, Cindy's Hallmark and McGrath's Public Fish House. Also close to Bob's Red Mill. Downtown Milwaukie and Providence Milwaukie Hospital are nearby.
* Easy access to transportation. Located off the Milwaukie Expressway (Hwy 224). Close to bus lines and soon-to-be completed light rail line. Short drives to Portland, Oregon City and Clackamas Town Center.
* Owner pays water, sewer and garbage.
* Sorry, no pets allowed.
* All units are non-smoking.
* Schools: Milwaukie Elementary, Rowe Middle, Milwaukie High (call North Clackamas School District to confirm).
Drive by and discover this charming apartment at 10850 SE Penzance St., #E, Milwaukie, OR 97222 to see for yourself. To schedule a viewing or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Shepherd of Portland Pioneer Properties LLC on his cell: 503-781-3739. He'll be happy to answer any questions or show you this nice apartment for rent. Weekday and Saturday showings available with 24 hour advance notice.
Professionally marketed by Portland Pioneer Properties LLC, located at 10505 SW Barbur Blvd., Suite 303, Portland, OR 97219. Phone 503-238-2560. Visit www.PortlandPioneerProperties.com.
Rent is $1025 on a one year lease. Refundable security deposit is $1025. $45 application fee per adult. Owner pays for water, sewer and garbage. Sorry, no pets allowed.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.