Village Green Townhomes offers 3-floor brownstone
townhome apartments. Just a
mile from downtown Royal Oak and Ferndale, minutes
from I-696, I-75 and Woodward Ave. Your apartment will feature two private
entrances, a private patio, a full-size side-by-side Whirlpool
washer and dryer, hardwood floors and central heating and cooling.
Come tour our resort-class clubhouse and business center which, along with a zero-edge swimming pool, are both hot-wired for technology with WiFi. Other amenities include indoor racquetball / walleyball court, fitness
center and billiards room. Village Green Townhomes has a Lifestyle Director and planned social activities throughout the year.
Our residents tell us they live at Village Green Townhomes because:
1.Royal Oak /Ferndale location 5 minutes from I-696
and I-75 and Woodward Ave.
2. 3-floor brownstone townhomes with two private entrances and private
3. Full-size side-by-side washers and dryers in each apartment
4. Resort-class clubhouse and swimming pool
5. Hardwood floors and above-range microwaves
6. Central heating and cooling
7. Deluxe and Premium V.A.L.U. Added Luxury Upgrades and finishes
8. Lifestyle Director and social activities
10. Recipient of 2008, 2009 and 2010 CEL & Associates National Real
Estate "A List" Award for Service Excellence
Students who live in this rental at 10811 W 10 Mile Road attend the following Oak Park City School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Key Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
Showing 1 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.