Address: 1068 Bigleaf Place Unit 304, San Jose, CA 95131
This is a 4-bedroom 2.5baths Brand New Condo For Rent. Available Now!!
Year Built: 2016
Sq Footage: 2147 sqft
Bedrooms: 4 Beds
Bathrooms: 2.5 Baths
Parking: 2 car Garage
Lease Duration: 1 Year
Laundry: washer dryer included in unit
If interested, please email or text me at 408-506-833(zero) with the information below.
1) How many occupant(s) and car(s)?
2) Earliest move-in date?
3) Approx. household income per month?
4) Any pet?
5) Reason you are moving out from your current place?
6) contact email and phone
Luxurious Master Bedroom Suites
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Luxurious soaking tubs
- Venetian solid surface on Shower Walls and Tubs Splashes with glass enclosures
- Designer-selected Kohler faucets
- Energy-efficient central air conditioning and heating
- Weather stripping on exterior doors
- Energy-efficient, gas water heater with built-in insulation (all tankless)
- Fully insulated exterior walls and ceilings
- Tempered sliding glass door
- Energy efficient, low-E vinyl windows with tan-colored finished frames
- Hamilton frameless cabinetry with adjustable shelves
- Granite countertips with 6" splash
- Kitchen island standard with granite countertop
- Pantry storage
- Bosch appliance - Dishwasker, gas range, microvewave/hood
- Multi-cycle dishwasher
- Per-plumbed for refrigerator ice-maker hookup
- Two-car garage with Liftmaster Belt drive garage door for quiet operation
- Energy-efficient, tan color vinyl window frames with grids
- Outdoor living area
- Handsome "Madison" single panel interior doors throughout
- Schlage satin nickel door hardware
- Spaciour walk-in closets in Master bedroom
- 9-ft high ceilings
- Whole-house structured wiring which includes telephone (CAT 5e) and cable television (RG6); at specified locations
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.