1) Across street from Washington States longest bike trail/BURKE-GILMAN.
2) Walk or bike to both UofW and Cascadia Bothell campuses.
3) Walk or bike to the library.
4) Walk or bike to Post office,Safeway, QFC,Rite-aid,downtown Bothell and several restaurants,taverns,coffee houses etc.
5) Walk or bike to local parks both Bothell landing and Blythe parks.
6) Fish for salmon on the Sammamish slough.
7) Canoe or small motorize boats are allowed on the Sammamish Slough.
8) Both the Fire & police dept's are only 5-mins. away. Very safe area.
9) Walk or bike to downtown Woodinville and it's many wineries,brew houses and restaurants.
10) Easy access to SR 522/520/405/I-5 & many back roads to both Seattle or the Eastside if you hate the freeway crowds.
11) Costco only 15-mins away (Woodinville) by car.
12) GOLDS Gym down the block from Costco.
13) The On-Site Residential Manager has been here for 10-years.
Off Street Parking
At $1,150, this listing is priced $368 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Bothell.
Students who live in at 10609 E Riverside Drive #107 attend the following Northshore School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Woodmoor Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
Northshore Junior High School
Grades 7 - 9
out of 10
Inglemoor High School
Grades 10 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.