Mississippi Lofts, live in a historic, landmark building while enjoying a beautiful, modern loft apartment home.
* 1-BRx1-BA - $725 monthly rent (Water, Sewer and trash included) $500 security deposit. CALL NOW!!
* PLEASE NOTE: Income restrictions on ALL units. Max Income for 1 person: $29,640/year, for 2 people $33,840/year (combined).
* PLEASE NOTE: Student restrictions ALSO apply -- All occupants of a unit may NOT be full-time students. Please contact us for details
* All apartments come with washer/dryer, microwave, refrigerator with ice maker, garbage disposal, and dishwasher. All appliances are energy efficient.
* Hardwood floors, central air/heat, spacious floor plans, on-site management.
* Walking distance to lots of GREAT downtown activities!
* Secure Parking Available ($35/month for key card to city-owned covered ramp across street)
* Secure Entrance (visitors can dial tenants for entrance)
* Elevator Building
* Community Room with pool table, big screen tv, computers, and free wi-fi.
* Utilities: tenant pays electric, and if desired, cable/internet.
* Pets allowed ($200 one time fee, size and breed restrictions).
* There is a small park area across the street with baggies for your dog walks.
* To schedule an appointment and/or for additional information, please call show contact info
* We are an Equal Opportunity Housing Provider
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.