Looking to rent out my beautiful fully renovated house in West Hartford starting May 1, 2018 This is a perfect house for working professionals, young family or students.
- 1 year lease. 1st and last month and 1 month due at time of signing.
- Recent Renovation- 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
- Great location, directly off New Britain Ave accessible to Hartford, Route 84, West Hartford, UCONN Health Center, and major companies
- Minutes drive to West Hartford Center and Hartford and West Farms Mall
- Close by UTC, ESPN, Aetna, United Healthcare, and other companies
- Newer appliances: Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Beautiful hardwoods and carpet throughout
- New electrical and plumping
- Washer and dryer
- Gas heat (minimal cost and highly efficient)
- Unfinished basement with plenty of storage
- TV Cable/Ready
Must have good credit and clean criminal background. Application fee of $75 is paid by potential tenants.
- Dedicated parking
- Professionally landscaped
- Fenced in backyard
- All lawn / snow removal is included in the rent!
If you have any questions or would like to schedule time for a viewing please email me back as soon as possible with your email and phone number.
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in West Hartford by $210.
Students who live in this rental at 105 Mayflower Street attend the following West Hartford School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Webster Hill Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Sedgwick Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Conard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.