105 - 18th Avenue #1, San Francisco, CA 94121
Fantastic location! Building is located on the corner of 18th Avenue & Lake Street. Very easy access to public transportation, restaurants, shops, and grocery stores.
Second-floor, corner unit consists of:
- 2 bedrooms, both with lots of closet space
- 1 bathroom w/ good storage space
- Spacious living room
- Remodeled kitchen w/ new cabinets and some new appliances
- Appliances include refrigerator and new gas range & dishwasher
- Hardwood-flooring throughout
- Newly-painted walls throughout
- No parking is included
- No additional storage is available
- No pets of any kind will be allowed
- No laundry is in the building, but a laundromat is located approximately 2 blocks away
Tenant(s) will be responsible for unit's gas & electricity; Owners will take care of water & garbage services.
Rent will be $3,400.00 per month.
Security deposit will be $4,000.00.
Lease-term will be a 1-year lease.
All applicants must fill out an application (hard copies will be available at the unit), provide a copy of their own up-to-date credit report & a recent employment paystub, and provide a copy of their driver's license or a similar form of identification. If you have a co-signer, he/she must provide all of the above, as well.
Thank you very much for your interest!
Floor Covering: Hardwood
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Year Built: 1915
Tenant(s) pay for gas & electricity. Owners pay for water & garbage.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $3,200, while 2 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.