Open viewing will take place on:
- Friday, October 27th, 2017 @ 11:30am - 1:00pm
105 - 18th Avenue #1, San Francisco, CA 94121
Fantastic location! Building is located on the corner of 18th Avenue & Lake Street. Very easy access to public transportation, restaurants, shops, and grocery stores.
Second-floor, corner unit consists of:
- 2 bedrooms, both with lots of closet space
- 1 bathroom w/ good storage space
- Spacious living room
- Remodeled kitchen w/ new cabinets and some new appliances
- Appliances include refrigerator and new gas range & dishwasher
- Hardwood-flooring throughout
- Newly-painted walls throughout
- No parking is included
- No additional storage is available
- No pets of any kind will be allowed
- No laundry is in the building, but a laundromat is located approximately 2 blocks away
Tenant(s) will be responsible for unit's gas & electricity; Owners will take care of water & garbage services.
Rent will be $2,950.00 per month.
Security deposit will be $3,500.00.
Lease-term will be a 1-year lease.
All applicants must fill out an application (hard copies will be available at the unit), provide a copy of their own up-to-date credit report & a recent employment paystub, and provide a copy of their driver's license or a similar form of identification. If you have a co-signer, he/she must provide all of the above, as well.
Thank you very much for your interest!
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Year Built: 1915
Tenant(s) pay for gas & electricity. Owners pay for water & garbage.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $2,950, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.