This wonderful condo features a very convenient Roosevelt location:
* Close to Greenlake
* Easy commute to UW campus
* Right across from Whole Foods, QFC, and Starbucks
* 1 block to Microsoft Connector Bus Stop (NE 65th & Latona)
* Hardwood (bamboo) floor throughout
* Tiled bathroom
* Stainless steel appliances
* Washer/Dryer included
* Granite top kitchen & large chef island
* One dedicated underground parking spot included
* Keyless FOB entry
* Well-lit with large windows
* Built in wall bookshelf /display case
* Double-sided closet
* Track lighting
* Access to the condo's Reading/Community Room with free internet
* Rooftop patio with communal stainless steel grill
* Small West facing patio with mountain view
Available for 1 year lease. 1st month rent and equal deposit required. $40 appl. fee- see www.macphersonspm.com for details.
Contact Greg 206-801-2026 / email email@example.com for a showing.
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 1
Parking Type: Carport
Parking Type: Garage Attached
Parking Type: Garage Detached
Year Built: 2005
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
Stainless steel appliances
Market rate for this listing is $1,900 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,500, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Roosevelt by $270.
This rental at 1026 NE 65th Street #410 is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.