Immaculate Northwest Heights Rowhome with Master Suite, Garage
- 1200 sq. ft. 2 bd 2 ba
Ground floor features a massively deep 2-car-stacked garage with extra storage or work space
2nd floor features:
- Living room with vaulted ceiling
- 2nd floor deck with room for sitting
- Kitchen that opens into living room, with serving bar, gas range, dishwasher, fridge, built-in microwave, disposal
- Full bath with tub/shower
- Standard bedroom
3rd floor features:
- Spacious master suite with large windows overlooking 2nd story
- Cavernous bathroom with shower stall, separate bathtub, and separate room for toilet, double sinks
- Walk-in closet
- Full sized W/D in 2nd closet**(Not warrantied for repair)
- 1 pet OK with $300 deposit
Application Fee: 50.00 Deposit: 1500.00
Market rate for this listing is $1,795 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,695, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Northwest Heights by $102.
Students who live in this rental at 10240 NW Village Heights Drive attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Forest Park School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Lincoln High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.