Beautiful 2BR/2+1BA Townhome $2,595/month
Bathrooms 2 full, 1 partial
Sq Footage 1,200
Parking 1 Car Garage
Pet Policy No pets
Beautiful 3-story townhouse with 1 bedroom and full bathroom on 1st floor (same floor as garage). Third floor has master bedroom has large walk in closet. Master bathroom has double vanities, a bathtub, and separate shower (3rd floor). Gorgeous kitchen with stainless steel appliances and tile granite tops. 2nd floor (main floor) has real hardwood floors. Corner Townhouse with plenty of light. Large windows with panoramic views.
- Dining room - Living room - Master bath
- Lake & City Views - Pantry - Walk-in closet - Wide Stairs
- Dishwasher -- Washer/Dryer - Freezer
- Garbage disposal - Refrigerator - Stainless steel appliances
- Stove/Oven - Washer - Garden / Patio
- Central heat - Double pane windows - Cable-ready
- Skylights - Garage parking - Walkability
- Granite countertop - Hardwood floor - High/Vaulted ceiling
- Stunning Mount Rainier, City, and Lake Union Views
- Private Garden Patio
- Close to Fremont Restaurants
First and last month's rent and security deposit ($1500) due right when you move in.
Lease is 12 months.
One block from Microsoft Connector Stop
Only 2 blocks from the Burke Gilman Trail.
Walk to some of the best restaurants in town.
Joule, Revel, El Camino, Dot's Deli, Paseo, and more, all just steps away.
Watch The 4th of July Firework from your Patio.
OktoberFest and Solstice Parade on your doorstep.
2 Blocks from Google, Adobe and Fremont Bridge.
Short commute to Amazon and Downtown
Easy Access to 99 and I5
Students who live in this rental at 1024 N 36th Street attend the following Unified School District public schools: