Exceptionally well-designed townhome is conveniently located in Greenwood,close to restaurants and shoppings. Quick access to I-5 and Northgate.
* The main floor offers large living area w/gas fireplace, and red oak hardwood floor.
* The gourmet kitchen w/eating bar, real wood cabinets, gas range, stainless steel appliances, and
granite counter tops.
* Half bath conveniently located on the same floor next to the kitchen.
* The top floor offers two bedrooms with full size bathroom and utility closet that has washer & dryer.
* Good size brick paver back yard with landscape for relaxing. 1-car garage.
Address: 10216-C 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA 98177
1st & last month rent plus $1,500 security deposits.
$35 non-refundable application fee.
Credit and background check plus job and housing references required.
This listing is priced similarly to the average 2 bedroom home in Greenwood.
Students who live in this rental at 10216 1st Avenue NW attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Whitman Middle School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Ingraham High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.